Skip to main content

Keep It Safely In The Heart



Assalamualaikum people
With the name of Allah,
the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful
Alhamdulillah
There is no words that can explains how grateful I am

1. Umi is getting healthier. She gains 2 kgs during the last check up, which make her 40kgs now. May Allah blesses her with more energy. Nothing in this world could make me happier other than seeing Umi better and better. Thank you Allah.

2. I have gotten my first official pay check ( ok, yang kat NZ dulu tak kire sebab tu keje main-main.hehe). Alhamdulillah I have my own money now that I could spend without hesitation. Haha. So, anyone who wants me to give a treat, please come down to JB and claim it before all the money gone! :D :D :D

3. So far, school is great. Wonderful colleagues and awesome students. The only thing that is not so nice is we have to come to school every Saturday since 3 weeks ago. Haih, tiring. I thought we just have 5 working days? However, the last Saturday was awesome too because I managed to get a lucky draw. Haha. Jakun la sikit because I am not that lucky usually. A bit 'malu' because Cikgu Azman, the Master of Ceremony of that day introducing me to the public as All Black representative, since coincidentally, I was wearing black kurung on that PIBG Meeting.

4. At the moment, I am waiting for my very first car. Again, the one in NZ was not counted since it was a second hand car. It served me well though. Can't wait, excited yet at the same time, boleh ke aku jage kete sendiri ni? isi minyak pun tak lepas lagi. hahaha. please laugh at me. please. i dun mind. i have this phobia thing when it comes to filling the fuel.

5. There is something in my mind that I could not let it out because I am afraid it will cause disaster to some people. I am not comfortable with the situations right not, yet I do not want to bring up this issue again. It hurts. Yes is it. But a good friend of me told me to stay cool and not 'melatah' like typical people will do. I am not typical people so I won't do stupid things that will not give anything but bad return. Haih, I am not supposed to think about this thing again though. I am tired. Yes, I am very tired. I am not a pyscho or something. It just I do not feel comfortable with it. If and only if they could understand me :( Haih.

Ok. As usual, I just want to share with you something. Ok, we have been told these things over and over again. But, I am sure, we will forget, especially me mysels. That is why we need to be reminded over simple things so that we won't forget how important they are.

10 Sebab Doa Terhijab

“Wahai Ibrahim Adham, kami telahberdoa kepada Allah, tetapi tidak diperkenankanNya lagi. Beritahulah kami apakah sebabnya?”
Ibrahim Adham menjawab,
terhijabnya doa disebabkan
10 perkara..”

1) Kamu mengenali Allah tetapi tidak menunaikan hakNya (perintahNya).
[asyik buat dosa je.huhu]

2) Kamu membaca al-Quran tetapi tidak beramal dengannya.
[baca, tapi tak berusaha baca tafsir dan faham dan amalkan]

3) Kamu mendakwa iblis itu musuh kamu tetapi kamu menurut hasutannya.
[lagi suka layan facebook dari baca Quran, dengar tazkirah, tengok hal ehwal islam etc]

4) Kamu mendakwa mencintaiRasulullah tetapi kamu meninggalkan amalan dan sunnahnya.
[lagi banyak sms/call boyfriend dari berzikir dan berselawat]

5) Kamu mendakwa mencintai syurga tetapi kamu tidak beramal untuk mendapatkannya.
[dah tahu amalan-amalan nak masuk syurga,tapi tak pernah buat]

6) Kamu mendakwa membenci neraka tetapi kamu tidak meninggalkan perbuatan dosa.


7) Kamu mendakwa mati itu benar tetapi kamu tidak bersedia untuk menghadapinya.
[asyik gembira bergelak ketawa, tak ingat mati walaupun Izrail datang tengok kita 3 kali sejam lebih kurang 70 kali sehari]

8) Kamu sibuk menceritakan keaiban orang lain tetapi kamu lupa keaiban diri sendiri.

9) Kamu makan rezeki Allah tapi kamu tidak mensyukurinya.
[makanan tak sedap dikutuk tak pandai masak la, apa la, tu bersyukur dapat makan daripada kene makan ulat macam kat tempat yang takde makanan tu]

10) Kamu mengebumikan jenazahsaudaramu tetapi kamu lupa mengambil ikhtibar daripadanya.
[tengok kubur takde perasaan, tanpa memikirkan cukup ke amalan bila tiba kita kene duduk sorang-sorang dalam kubur tu?]


Spring 2006,
Victoria Esplanade of Palmerston North
hani.yusma.elun
i miss you



Comments

ruzaini said…
miss u too kak elun! :P

marilah sama2 membersihkan hati *hugs*
Hudarling said…
cik kak.

i dah update my blog atas permintaan anda =)

Popular posts from this blog

Announcing the arrival of my first anak sedare =D

Assalamualaikum Baby's name : Faiq Adnin bin Mohd Faizan Weight : 3.3 kg T.O.B : 9.43pm (operation) D.O.B : 17th October 2008 Isn't he adorable? =D

Cikgu Elun?

Assalamualaikum The kid:what is rumah panjang, kak elun? Me: err..its like a row of houses..long houses..where more than 40 families live under the same roof..but then they have divider for each house..we can find it in Sabah or Sarawak, but not in Semenanjung The kid: What is Sabah, kak elun? *cane nk jawab ek* Me:err..its ok..one day, I will bring the Malaysia map and we will learn some places in Malaysia, ok? Well, that was part of the conversation we had today. I have to teach Bahasa Melayu to this eight year old kid. I would say his mother tongue is New Zealand English because he was born here, in Kiwi land. Since then, he went back to Malaysia just for a few times. So, it is understandable if he could not speak malay as the other malay kids at his age.Its quite fun though, because usually you learn english and have to translate it to malay in order to make you understand. But, in this situation, I have to translate the Malay word to the English word. Its like the other way around

2013 in a wrap!

Assalamualaikum people Life has been busy, life has been great All praises to Him for every second blessed with rahmah Alhamdulillah So its 2014 tomorrow. Lets recap what had happened along these amazing months in 2013. January 1. Celebrated my man's birthday for the first time, hundreds kilometers away of course. He was in Kuantan and I was in Johor. 2. Both of us were excited as he got an offer letter to a new workplace in KL, which means, we were getting closer in distance. February 1. During the Chinese New Year Break, we went to Tekam Plantation Resort together with his family. It is a great place for a short getaway from city. It is really cold early in the morning as the place is surrounded by hundreds trees and somehow I felt like I was not in Malaysia. 2. On the 4th February ( SEMSAS 9802), my man is officially working in an oil and gas company in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. So, good bye to the idea of settling down in Kuantan. Hellooooo KL! In the meantime, we alterna