Skip to main content

I am your teacher and my name is Teacher Fadhlun


picture courtesy of google image

Assalamualaikum all. 
 Firstly, yes the school holidays has ended for us the teachers because as far as I am concern, all teachers are having all sorts of meeting starting a week before school starts. So yeah, today was the third day of meeting for my school and it will be continued next Monday. Today, I want to share all the job scope of mine for the year 2012. I will put all my tasks that is written in the Teacher's Guide Book 2012 so that in 25 years later, I will looking back what I have done in the year 2012. Haha

1. AJK Pengantarabangsaan
2. AJK Blog Rasmi Sekolah
3. AJK Penyelaras Laporan Program Sekolah
4. Guru Kelas 2 Angsana
5. Penolong Setiausaha 3K (Keselamatan, Kebersihan dan Keindahan Alam Sekitar) 
6. Penolong Penyelaras Unit Uniform
7. Guru Penasihat Pandu Puteri
8. Guru Penasihat Kelab Giat Budaya
9. Guru Penasihat Rumah Panglima
10. Jurulatih Kontigen MSSD
11. Guru Penasihat Team Scrabble
12. Guru Penasihat Kuiz Olympiad Matematik
13. Penolong Setiausaha Program NILAM
14. Guru Penasihat Bola Jaring



Ok. All of these do not include the main thing that is teaching my subject. So for the first time in my teaching career, I will be given 5 classes, which means 25 period per week. The normal period for my school is 20 period. Hence, 25 is considered ENOURMOUS! We do not have enough English teachers, so that is what we called sacrifice. So, this is the details of my classes:

1 class = 30 students
1 student = 4 books = Essay + Literature + Grammar + Summary
So I have 5 classes, which means



5 classes x 30 students x 4 books = 600 books to be marked

Again, this does not include all side tasks like when we have a function like Hari Sukan Sekolah, Maulidurrasul, Hari Kokurikulum, Hari Koperasi dan Kerjaya and all those never ending days and events. So each time there is a function, we will be given a piece of paper containing our job on that particular event, which is different each time. For example, you will be given task to serve the VIPS ke, preparation of place or hall, managing students etc etc.

Well, I am not complaining, at all. I am just want to clarify being teacher is not that easy. It hurts to hear people say things like:

"hellooo.. cikgu je kottt. gaji da la besar gile. ni kerajaan nk tambah gaji lagi.naik pangkat lagi. pastu suruh keja 9 jam takmo pulak.keje separuh hari je. datang pagi. tengah hari balik tido"


Things like that sometimes hurt me, like seriously. Ok, memang ada la cikgu yang macam tu, you know yang datang sekolah wasting times, tak ngaja sepenuh hati, tak tanda buku, tak datang meeting, yang asyik facebook depan laptop. ada. tapi tak banyak. lagi ramai cikgu yang berhempas pulas melakukan sedaya yang mampu. duduk kat sekolah dari 7 pagi sampai 11 malam sampai nak dating pun tak sempat. nak tanda 600 buku lagi.ehehehehe

So, moral of the story, tak perlu la pertikaikan kerja cikgu senang. takde kerja dalam dunia ni yang senang. ko jadik students pun susah kan. banyak masalah. dah kerja lagi byk masalah. jadi surirumah tangga pun banyak masalah. semua terpulang pada kita macam mana kita handle masalah kita kan. semua kerja pun stress. ko duduk saje tak buat apa pun boleh stress kot. hehehe

orang-orang yang selalu kutuk kerja cikgu tu senang, meh la try jadik cikgu seminggu.
 I DARE YOU!
hihihi

whatever it is, i love being a teacher. I love the feeling when the students kiss my hand each time after class. I love the feeling when they come to my car to help me carry things. I love the feeling when they bring me something when they went for holidays. I love the feeling when they say sorry after they have done something wrong. I just love the feeling when they get good results and say thanks to me. and the list just goes on and on

May Allah give me strength and patience and may He ease everything for me in the year of 2012. Aminn InsyaAllah


Comments

x sempat detim eh cikgu? terpaksa la cari bopren same tpt keje hihihi
zulhelmi said…
haha ada juga eh cikgu yang Facebook je depan laptop. aha
eL said…
asri : hahahahaha.tak bosan ke satu tempat keje?nanti pengsan sebab bosan.kuikuikui

zulhelmi: hihihi.opps kantoi pulak.cikgu2 awk dulu xde kot.same2 la kite doa cikgu2 dato' semua ikhlas dan rajin mendidik anak2 pontian ehehehe. sounds poyo tp betul la kan
Anonymous said…
:D
Semoga tak pengsan. haha.
eL said…
itu lah afni.tp setakat 3 ari kerja ni tak pengsan. i know im gonna have so much fun this year insyaAllah :)

Popular posts from this blog

Announcing the arrival of my first anak sedare =D

Assalamualaikum Baby's name : Faiq Adnin bin Mohd Faizan Weight : 3.3 kg T.O.B : 9.43pm (operation) D.O.B : 17th October 2008 Isn't he adorable? =D

2013 in a wrap!

Assalamualaikum people Life has been busy, life has been great All praises to Him for every second blessed with rahmah Alhamdulillah So its 2014 tomorrow. Lets recap what had happened along these amazing months in 2013. January 1. Celebrated my man's birthday for the first time, hundreds kilometers away of course. He was in Kuantan and I was in Johor. 2. Both of us were excited as he got an offer letter to a new workplace in KL, which means, we were getting closer in distance. February 1. During the Chinese New Year Break, we went to Tekam Plantation Resort together with his family. It is a great place for a short getaway from city. It is really cold early in the morning as the place is surrounded by hundreds trees and somehow I felt like I was not in Malaysia. 2. On the 4th February ( SEMSAS 9802), my man is officially working in an oil and gas company in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. So, good bye to the idea of settling down in Kuantan. Hellooooo KL! In the meantime, we alterna

Cikgu Elun?

Assalamualaikum The kid:what is rumah panjang, kak elun? Me: err..its like a row of houses..long houses..where more than 40 families live under the same roof..but then they have divider for each house..we can find it in Sabah or Sarawak, but not in Semenanjung The kid: What is Sabah, kak elun? *cane nk jawab ek* Me:err..its ok..one day, I will bring the Malaysia map and we will learn some places in Malaysia, ok? Well, that was part of the conversation we had today. I have to teach Bahasa Melayu to this eight year old kid. I would say his mother tongue is New Zealand English because he was born here, in Kiwi land. Since then, he went back to Malaysia just for a few times. So, it is understandable if he could not speak malay as the other malay kids at his age.Its quite fun though, because usually you learn english and have to translate it to malay in order to make you understand. But, in this situation, I have to translate the Malay word to the English word. Its like the other way around