Skip to main content

The Year 2012 Recapitulate


1. January
I could not recall what had happened this month. My cousin, Andi got married.

2. February
Umi finally retired and stayed at home. Since then, she has became healthier and stronger. Now, she is 55kgs. (Well she was 37kgs back in 2007) This is maybe because she has nothing to stress about like what she used to in the school. So, yeah alhamdulillah.

3. March
My cousin, Yuhan got married with Hakiem and I could not be there both at the solemnization and reception as we had sekolah ganti on that Saturday. Sabar je laaa.

4. April
My 27th birthday. The month when he said he wanted to meet my parents officially with his family. I would love to take that as proposing as it was out of nowhere. Haha. Meaning, seru nak kawin dah datang just like that. At first, he planned to come on my birthday (sweet please) but since he told me slightly late and few things here and there, we postponed it to the next month. 

Owh yeah another big thing was, we won the title of the district netball champion for the first time since few years after intensive training by  me and my bestfriend Oja.

5. May
On 19th May, he came or we call it merisik. So, I got to meet his family for the first time in my life. Nervous gila I tell you! Alhamdulillah, both sides of family suddenly agreed to have the wedding right after Syawal. So, they set the date straight away. Alhamdulillah we had the date already yay!! 

6. June
Ijat got married to Nina during the school holidays. I also went to Mcsue and Shah's reception during the same weekend, together with him.

7. July
I went to Sabah weekend trip with my girls a week before puasa. We had a blast during those 3 days. Islands hopping and Kundasang!

8.August
It was my last raya as a single lady. haha. and the final countdown started.

9. September
Alhamdulillah, on 15th September, I am officially Mrs Wan Kamarul Ariffin Wan Zainudin

10. October
First Raya Haji with the inlaws in Lipis. hihi

11. November
Yus right eye's operation in Selayang

12. December
The best school holidays ever in my life so far. We spent all the time together and at the end of the holiday, on 20122012 to be exact, we received a news that would change our life. ( No, I am not pregnant yet)

Alhamdulillah. Subhanallah. Allahuakbar

Comments

Hudarling said…
nanti anak kau nama Wan la eh. eh tibe2 kan. hai... =p
eL said…
yer InsyaAllah aku bakal melahirkan anak-anak bernama Wan. kihkih. Sabar ye Auntie Huda. I am glad you are writing again. Been missing it since forever.

Popular posts from this blog

Announcing the arrival of my first anak sedare =D

Assalamualaikum Baby's name : Faiq Adnin bin Mohd Faizan Weight : 3.3 kg T.O.B : 9.43pm (operation) D.O.B : 17th October 2008 Isn't he adorable? =D

Cikgu Elun?

Assalamualaikum The kid:what is rumah panjang, kak elun? Me: err..its like a row of houses..long houses..where more than 40 families live under the same roof..but then they have divider for each house..we can find it in Sabah or Sarawak, but not in Semenanjung The kid: What is Sabah, kak elun? *cane nk jawab ek* Me:err..its ok..one day, I will bring the Malaysia map and we will learn some places in Malaysia, ok? Well, that was part of the conversation we had today. I have to teach Bahasa Melayu to this eight year old kid. I would say his mother tongue is New Zealand English because he was born here, in Kiwi land. Since then, he went back to Malaysia just for a few times. So, it is understandable if he could not speak malay as the other malay kids at his age.Its quite fun though, because usually you learn english and have to translate it to malay in order to make you understand. But, in this situation, I have to translate the Malay word to the English word. Its like the other way around

2013 in a wrap!

Assalamualaikum people Life has been busy, life has been great All praises to Him for every second blessed with rahmah Alhamdulillah So its 2014 tomorrow. Lets recap what had happened along these amazing months in 2013. January 1. Celebrated my man's birthday for the first time, hundreds kilometers away of course. He was in Kuantan and I was in Johor. 2. Both of us were excited as he got an offer letter to a new workplace in KL, which means, we were getting closer in distance. February 1. During the Chinese New Year Break, we went to Tekam Plantation Resort together with his family. It is a great place for a short getaway from city. It is really cold early in the morning as the place is surrounded by hundreds trees and somehow I felt like I was not in Malaysia. 2. On the 4th February ( SEMSAS 9802), my man is officially working in an oil and gas company in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city. So, good bye to the idea of settling down in Kuantan. Hellooooo KL! In the meantime, we alterna